we&us } 2Gracious09 ; Th One and only-s (:
Photobucket
! WE - LOVE - ♥ - TWO - GRACIOUS - OH - NINE !
Friday, August 14, 2009
Note that....

1) I have removed some forbidden words and pictures here..Dont forget the RULES of starting the blog in the first place!!

2) I like what Zhi hua is sharing.. most are interesting... it will be even better to share your learning points too!


3) This sunday class outing.
Dress code: Casual
Time: 2.30 pm Marina Bay
End at : 6.30 pm latest (I will send Jamie and Melvin to their doop steps!)
[Give all ur contacts to Farhanah by tomorrow please!]


PLEASE BRING YOUR POOOOOOOH KITE Farhanah!=)


4) Zhi hua is going for auditions (Emcee) Do encourage her.
Li Fang and Darrel... dont let your talents go to waste ( You know what i mean... =) )

5) Bring interesting story books to school next week

xx xxxxx xxx