Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Ms Ong Wants to thank 2G...
She was sick today... and ... she wanted to give school a miss.... But she came for the smart lesson and...
"Umbrella" help to write on the board and be my hands... and praying day and night for me.
"Laundry" and Xin yi help me to give out worksheets and its great to see her smiling.
"
Mel " cooperated by sitting quietly and doing his work.
"
Zhi hua " is totally in space, as usual.
"
Farhanah's jokes" cheer me up and of course her encouragement to her
peers to do her homework warm my heart. Good "Welfare Head"
"
Jamie" your shoutings rocks. Great leader.. and I realise youa re quite funny too!
"
Afiq is the most off" with his ... can I skip smart and find Mrs Yee now?!?
"
Tanisha was so nice to lend me her note book so that Tanisha and Payal can photocopied and study her notes"
"
Marcus is silent today. Silent night.. holy night"
Boy, give me mc tomorrow... or I will skin you alive.
I did not scold "
Jeremy " today. Good job Jeremy.
"
A-loy-sius " was sweet as usual.
Elgin try his best to learn and understd.. wow
Yong Xin tried to charm girls with his guitar skills but charmed benjamin and gang instead...
Hasan asked me how to do a question. Double Wow!
Yisheng was as blur as usual.
LiFang asked me for merit points for taking charge of 16 habits of mind. Duh?!
Bryan , Ivan , Benjamin, Darrel, sofeah, payal , yisuan did their work quietly.. handsomely.. and prett-ly
The
guzheng girls amazed me with their friendship... the beautiful guzheng music bless my heart.
I did not scold
young woo today. Maybe I scold him tomorrow.
Yvonne looks better today. Yesterday like bittergourd.
Leon wqas responsible to help Mr Azslan to fix remedial!
To sum up..I was glad that I came up.. special ppl like all of you gives me a purpose and the
reason to continue...
Appreciate it...
Love one another.... Help one another to be successful! Go 2G!